Monday, January 12, 2009

December catch up
















Well... time has flown and we haven't udpated anything for awhile.


December went by quickly.
Myles had a winter concert- Christmas Concert as I would say it and was in his first wrestling tournament and took 2nd place in his bracket.. he was excited.- many different brackets involved of course.
We had a lot of fun family time and just a wonderful Christmas.
Of course, we are always missing our loved ones that aren't near us during this time.
I didn't get a chance to do a Christmas letter this year ... too much on my plate I am afraid and wouldnt' have sent any cards out at all if it weren't for my loving husband who couldn't believe that I of all people wasn't going to mail them out. :)
So... some of you received them ... but mostly only those of you who are out of town.
Here's some December photos!
Love to all.

No comments: