It's been awhile since I've been able to post. I haven't been able to get on... well, this is from July.
We all went camping in Spring Valley along with Jessica's family and my dad and deb.
Lots of fun. Horrible sleeping.. invaded by coons at night.. they ate all the dog food.
Great hike on day 2 and a beautiful scenery by the stream we stopped at for a little fishing.
It was just awesome... God's artwork is breathtaking.
When we went to leave Addi was running down the dirt road and Jonah was chasing her asking her to come back. She thought it was a game and kept running. I didn't have a clear view but wasn't worried... that is until I saw Mike drop his poles, backpack and everything in his hands and begin to sprint towards her. Next I heard a splash! No one could see anything because the grass was as tall as our heads that Addi had run into.
Luckily, Mike has amazing reflexes and he had leaped over Addi and hit the water right before she had. She was very frighted.. a good lesson for a 2 year old. Mike walking home looked like he was wearing black socks and dress shoes instead of his ankle socks and tennis.
An unforgettable trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment