Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a day with the kids.










Today we had a great day. I went to the doctor today. It was my first prenatal appointment with Ross baby #4! I found out that I am officially 11 weeks today and the baby is due on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th). The baby was so cute. It was moving and grooving all over the place. It was sucking on it's hand and kicking it's little legs. What an amazing little life that is growing in me through God's grace.



I am elated.



I came home and spent some time w/ the kids. It is still warm enough for sprinklers so we brought the girls outside. Addi decided she would take a mud bath. GREAT! Myles spent the day flying a remote control airplane that he has just learned how to work correctly. He's so excited. He also decided it was best that he make an eagle's nest in our tree.



He's very creative, that boy.



Daddy worked a long long shift today. He didn't get home until 8:30 pm.



I spent the evening selling jewelry to some gals stopping by.



Addi decided that she was wore out this afternoon and what better thing for a big brother to do then to set up the perfect picture as his baby sister is sleeping.



See the photos!






1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love that picture of Addison with her mud face. That's hilarious!