Hello all! Well we have been having so much fun this morning. I am watching my little cousin Stella every Tuesday and Wed. now. :) She is so cute. It's fun to watch her learn new things :)
She is pushing herself up. The girls say she is doing push ups! She is also scooting herself backwards. Lots of gurgles and noises coming out of that little one. This morning we have played musical chairs, and the limbo and Ashley and Addi put on a puppet show for Stella and I.
the first scene was, "Princess rides the Unicorn". The second scene was "I am a dog. Ruff"! The third and final scene was, "The three little pigs... revised.. princess pig falls off a cliff".
They're so stinking cute those girls!
Now Stella is down for a nap and the girls are taking a toon break while mom (that's me) downloads the pics.
Lots of fun to be found on a great but gloomy day :)
Blessings to all.
1 comment:
Stella is adorable! Look at those eyes!!!
Post a Comment